Friday, July 30, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair Friday


It's Friday and time for another Friends with Flair. Be sure to swing on by the UNITY BLOG for a full listing of those participating today!

Today I decided to use the July KOTM and the fabulous apples in it to make a fall themed card. I also played along with the All Things Unity Challenge. if you haven't stopped by All Things Unity it's a fun challenge blog created by fabulous Unity addicts! I hadn't had a chance to play along yet but I'm glad I did this week. This week they have a sketch challenge, I flipped it.


Here is what I did:





Closeup:

Over in the Unity forum at SCS we have the new Unity Addicts Challenge up come check it out. And we would love to have you as a challenge guest. Swing on by this THREAD to learn how.


That's it for now!



Thanks for stopping by!



20 comments:

Tracy said...

Love how you did those pumpkins! Great card! TFS!

Rachel B said...

I love how you made the little apples look like pumpkins! Fabulous fall card!

Emily Keaton said...

Super cute! Love the pumpkins :)

Jennine Chambers said...

So Fall! love it!

JazzyH said...

Love the pumpkins!

Unknown said...

so wonderful

Linda said...

that is cute you must be ready for thanksgiving!

Regina said...

Great fall card - especially love the wheat behind the apples - totally pulls it together.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cool!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Love your card... so fun to participate with you this week! hugs bonnierose in Fargo

FibreJunky said...

Oooh, love the paper pieced pumpkins! Awesome!

Suzi said...

They may be apples but they work well for pumpkns too!!! Love the card!!

Aleks said...

This is adorable! Love the colours. In looking at your card I realized that these apples would make for sweet pumpkins! :D

farmhouse-story said...

such a great fall card, maria!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a beautiful fall card! LOVE it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! What fun DPs you used! I love this card---I was looking at my pumpkin stamps the other day! Must get them inked! THANKS for inspiring:)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great paper piecing and wonderful fall colors!

Lori said...

Too cute! Love the pumpkin images stamped on the patterned papers.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! I didn't even see that you created this for ATU! I'm a dork! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it again:) Super job on the sketch challenge!! THANKS for playing along with us at All Things Unity!!

Sara Henton said...

What an awesome job!! I love every bit of it. Thanks for playing with us

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...