Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Us Girls Template Challenge



This is week with Just Us Girls is template week and Lisa is our hostess who picked a theme which is to make a Valentine Container. I picked this great template from My Time Made Easy called Tote-All Package and a great image from InStyle Stamps called Mom Love.





Just Us Girls Design Team



Carla Suto~ January Guest Designer
















How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the linky form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS68. After you post to the linky you may also leave a comment on the JUGS post.




Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 27. The linky form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.


That's it for now!

Till later..






Supplies:

In Style Stamps Digi Image, My Time Made Easy Template

Copic markers for coloring: E37, R27, RV21, E33, B29, RV29, EOO, C-5

Stampin Up Solid Cardstock. Pattern Paper - Provo Craft

Stampin Up Ribbon, Pop Dots by All Night Media (Plaid)

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a cute little tote, Maria! Sweet images, too! Love it!

Kristin Eberline said...

Okay, so your photo isn't showing up in your blog post but I saw it on the JUGS post so I can still comment :] Love that you used the Tote from MTME...great job, girl! This is a perfect gift for a little lady in your life ♥

Kathryn B said...

Love that little girl Maria! She works well with your pocketbook template! Nice job!

Julie said...

This is a super adorable little tote Maria! That little girl with the heart cut outs is adorable!!!

I love to make containers - hopefully I can play along with the challenge this week!

Lisa Kind said...

Love it! I almost used this same template until I realized I had so many of those mailboxes! Love the image...so sweet! Love what you did with the challenge this week! Thanks so much! :-)

AKiteFlier said...

Maria this is super cute. That template is a great one - I ALMOSt used that one myself! Adorable little image. Well done;

Andrea M said...

What a sweet little tote Maria!! That template is fabulous! What a super adorable image! Great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...