Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pamper Yourself

Do you take time to pamper yourself? Well you should! check out this fun relaxing image from InStyle Stamps, this is Asia.


This was a fun simple card to create perfect for any girlie in your life who needs to take it easy. I colored Asia with Copic markers and paper pieced the tub using Life is Good paper by Echo Park. Gotta love the sparkly bubbles for that I used diamond Stickles, a girl has to have some glitter! The ribbon is by Stampin Up as are the solid colors I used. The sentiment is my own words just typed up on the computer.









Be sure to check in over at the InStyle Stamps blog for all sorts of fun tutorials and challenges as well as the latest on In Style Stamps! They posted the previews for their new rubber stamp sets coming our for CHA this month!!!



Thanks for stopping! Stay tuned for more creations with InStyle Stamps!





Supplies used:
Copic Markers: E000, G000, E37, E35, BF10, R59, BG02, B000, BG05, C-5
Solid Paper: Stampin Up
Pattern Paper: Echo Park and Paper Adventures
Swiss Dots Embossing folder by Provo C raft

5 comments:

Patricia H said...

What a great girly card! You're right - I think we all need to remember to take some time to pamper ourselves. :)

Scrappychick said...

Girly and adorable! Love the soft yellow with the pink!
Cyndi

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun! Great paper!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very cute! She looks so relaxed :)
Great job!

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute, Maria! Makes me want to take a bubble bath!! :) :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...