Friday, January 14, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!

Unity Stamp Company


Welcome to Friday and another Friends with Flair Unity Style.


CHECK THIS OUT ITTY BITTY'S NOW AVAILABLE ON THE UNITY WEBSITE!


Be sure to swing by the Unity Blog for a full list of Friends participating today and be sure to keep your eye out for that FABULOUS UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR BLINKIE, you just might win something!!

This week I used a new Unity Kit called Create Today by Donna Downey:



I decided to add some color to my creation this week, lots of it! I like how this came out, pretty simple though.

Be sure to come join us for this week's UNITY ADDICTS CHALLENGE!


Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...

12 comments:

Erika said...

Love how you used the multi color ink to stamp. So Pretty!

Sarah B. said...

Soooo pretty-- I love all the happy colors!

Unknown said...

wonderful cards.

Unknown said...

Love the bright colors!

Lori said...

Love the bright color combination, Maria!

Kate said...

Pretty card, great colours :0)
Kate x

sharon g said...

I love how you used different colors..

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Love the multi-colored inks! YOU ROCK:}

Katrina Hunt said...

oh Maria...I love all the colors!!! Happy Friday...hugs, Katrina

Lisa said...

EEP! I love this! Love the colors!

Becky Dunham said...

I love the colors in this card Maria! I also love love that sentiment! So sweet!

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty! I love your use of color on the stamped images! So happy>

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...