Friday, August 14, 2009

Gina K Stamp TV Challenges

Have you check out Stamp TV? It's a fun site on Ning set up by Gina K. Gina has some fun videos, chatting and lots of challenges. You know I love a challenge so I try and participate in some there mostly the scrapbook challenges lately.

I participated last week in Theresa's scrapbook challenge with this page:


I used the "Whatever Floats Your Boat" set. I stamped and colored the cute turtle and cut him out. The sentiment around the edges is also in this set. I thought using 3 photos of my son at different ages was a fun idea. These are birth, year old and the batman chair one is the most recent and he's 3 now.

Anyhow! I won the challenge this week which is fun so I get a Gina K stamp set! Thanks to Gina and Stamp TV! That was my fun news for this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later.....



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...