Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge

This week we have a fun color challenge. Check out this fun butterfly!


Here is what I came up with:


This is using an image from the newly released (today actually) Autumn Sentiments set by Clear & Simple Stamps. Today is the big "School Days Collection" release. Be sure to swing by my post above for some more inspiration for this release.

Next you will want to stop at the My Time To Create Design team blogs to see what they did with this fun color challenge:

Lauren Meader
Alicia Weiman
Dana Gustafson
Jen Tapler
Kendra Wisenbaker
Kristin Bueter
Mackenzie Bruckler
Odette
Tamara Harder


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Super cute Maria. Way to rock these colors!!! I know they were not everyone's faves but you did it up great :-)

Kristin Eberline said...

What a beautiful card, Maria! Love that gorgeous DP and the pretty vase of flowers! Also love the two pretty layered flowers at the bottom...fab :O)

Unknown said...

ooooh - great mix of the colors here! I really like that focal image -- and the DP you used too...beautiful. Happy weekend!

Tamara said...

Gorgeous. I love the strip of patterned paper on the card, and the focal image is so well coloured.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, this is PRETTY!

Jen Tapler said...

Wow, so pretty Maria!! I am kicking myself for not ordering that set - think I'll have to add it to my September order!! It's so pretty!

Dana Gustafson said...

YOur gorgeous vase and, my fave, the swiss dots look great together! What a lovely card.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...