Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge - Post 1 today

This week Lauren has given us a fantastic sketch for the My Time To Create Challenge.






Here is what I came up with:

The images I used are from the awesome set called Diva Air. Be sure to check out my next post today for a new release from Clear & Simple Stamps.

Be sure to swing by the My Time To Create design team to see what the others did with this fun sketch!

Alicia Weiman
Dana Gustafson
Jen Tapler
Kendra Wisenbaker
Kristin Bueter
Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Mackenzie Bruckler
Odette
Pam Imholz
Tamara Harder

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the colors you used...bright and cheery!! fun papers and image too...love it :)

Basement Stamper said...

Fantastic card, love how you stamped the little background paper!

AKiteFlier said...

What a fun, cheerful card. The cuttlebug BG gives just enough texture to add interest, too! Right on girl.

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute, Maria! Love the image! I also LOVE your basket from the previous post!

Dana Gustafson said...

What a cool card! I love the sizzling colors and the sketch suits the energy of your flying airplane perfectly!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a fun, vibrant card! Love how you colored the airplane and the red embossed panel. Too cute :O)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...