Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Release Day Blog Hop

Welcome to the August Queen Kat Designs Release Day Blog Hop! There are some fun awesome sets to check out in the QKD Store this month! If you came from the wonderful Vicki's blog then you are on the right track, if not be sure to start the hop at the QKD Blog.
This month I got to play with a fun new autumn set called Harvest Time check out these layouts I did using this new set!

Here is a fun layout I made using one of last year Halloween photos.



This next layout is a fun fall layout .



Now you need to hop on this fun Royal release Day Blog hop your next stop on this hop is to the wonderful Kelly.

Thanks for stopping by!

Now hop along!

9 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Nice layouts!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh my! I saw the Batman outfits and thought I was looking at my own pictures! Those appear for YEARS in mine, LOL!! I really like the leaves you created. Fantastic!

andrea m said...

love how you used the leaves on these layouts!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable layouts!! Such cuties!! LOVE the use of the new stamps!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Neat layouts!!!

Chrisd said...

Nice layours and the leaves are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts! Love those leaves.

Maigan Lynn said...

CUTE stuff! :)well done! Love the leaves!

Tina said...

Super duper cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...