Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dog Days

Well it is certainly the dog days of summer! I really don't like this super hot weather, today I think it was about 93 degrees!! OH MY!

I decided while cool in the air conditioned house I'd make a card using the Treehouse Stamps Digi set called Dog Days of Summer. For this I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and flipped it on it's side.





Closeup:

I digitally added the sentiments to the clouds then printed the image. I colored with copics and added stickles for some glitz! The solid papers are by Stampin up and the pattern by Basic Grey.


Well that's all for now!


Till later!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...