Monday, June 21, 2010

Ippity Blog Hop

It's been a while since I participated in the Monday Ippity Hops! But I made this card for this past week's Ippity challenge that I wanted to share. The challenge was to make a single layer card.


Here is what I came up with using the Ippity set Faith Blooms.




Here is a closeup:

Be sure to swing on by the Ippity blog for a full list of Ippity Hop participants.

I still have some older Ippity sets on hand to be sold on my Ippity page here on my blog if anyone is interested.

If you love a challenge I post a new Unity/Ippity Challenge each week for fun in the Unity Friends forum. I then add them here on my blog on my Unity Addicts Challenges page. If you want to see what the other challenges were I list them with their SCS links in one place. Come play with any of them at any time! Unity and Ippity Stamps welcome!

Also this week we are starting up Growing in Unity again. Come by the forum HERE to sign up and check out what it's all about. This week ANGIE is up so be sure to go check out her fabulous Unity Creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

so glad you are back this week. stunning, cute card. love the layers you created with color. nice work!

Sweetieshop said...

mmmm I can feel that sunshine !:) Super card!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!

Gardner's Basket said...

Oh what a great idea! I really like the way you created a scene. So clever.

eryn hannig said...

your coloring is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Wow!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great job on the one layer card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...