Monday, June 14, 2010

Treehouse Stamps SNEAK PEEK

This Wednesday is the June release at Treehouse Stamps! Fun new digi sets coming your way! Currently they are having a super duper sale you might want to check out! Fabulous discounts on all their products including copics, nesties and stamps (rubber and digi).

Here is a sneak peek at an awesome set coming out this Wednesday:


I made this card for the inspiration challenge this weekend at SCS. Can you tell the theme for this set? Hum....

Well that's it for now!


1 comment:

Linda said...

I love that teapots so full pretty colors and just waiting for some share tea time with them.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...