Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo Challenge



Have you played along yet with our August challenge???  Check it out HERE!  We have a tag theme going on this month!

We also have a Design Team call going on! We would love for you to be a part of the team so play along and next to your name add DT so we know you are interested.  I would love for new people to join us for the September challenge so you have until SUNDAY AUGUST 24 to play along for the DT spot!  We will announce the new members next week.  If you just want to play along please do we would love to have you and for that you have till the end of the month!!

Here is another tag I made this month:



Here are some supplies I used:



So come play along!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...