Friday, August 8, 2014

Time Out Challenges / Friends With Flair Friday!

Hey there!

The current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges is Celebration with a Butterfly twist.  So I decided to get in on the action!  And this is also for Unity Friends with Flair!!

Here is my card using Unity Stamps:


Close up of the embossed butterfly:


Here are supplies that I used:


I've been on the challenge band wagon lately!  Summer time means a little more time to be laid back I guess.  What is your favorite challenge blogs do share, I'd love to know!

Till later!

Maria

15 comments:

Ruby said...

Stunning card. Love the butterfly.

Cynthia said...

Lovely design and colors, Maria.

angie blom said...

gorgeous card.. loving all the bright colours..

Rubeena I. said...

It's pretty! I'm new to making cards...and entering challenges.. just entered first one with Unity Stamps. Haven't tried others yet. :)

Kris said...

Maria, this card makes me happy. Lovely design.

Miwa said...

Beautifully done!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That butterfly looks amazing with the paper you chose.

Waving My Wand said...

You've got me in the mood for some heat embossing! Such a gorgeous card....

Crystal said...

Love the colors on the butterfly!

Gaylynn said...

Wow, so colorful. Love the butterfly especially.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous design...love all the spring/summery colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Scrapper Myra said...

Love the card abd sentiment. Cool.

Angeline Choo said...

Wow Wee!! This is just so pretty MAria! :) LOVE!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card
beautiful butterfly
thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Maria! Love your card and your beautiful butterfly! Always love your creations! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...