Sunday, August 10, 2014

Unity Inspired Challenge

I played along with this month's Unity Inspired challenge!  

Here is the inspiration:


I decided to go with the scrapbook layout in the bottom right corner.  I haven't scrapbooked in a long time and thought it was be a perfect reason to.

Here is what I came up with:


I used plain black background and the pattern papers I used from my stash, can't tell you though who makes them.  This is a 12 x 12 layout. I heat embossed the 3 "boy" sentiments using 2 colors.

Here are some supplies I used:


Close up:


That's for all today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very nice! I'm loving the background paper & how you used all the stamps :-)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...