Thursday, October 11, 2007

BOO - It's Halloween Time


This card I made for this week's Split Coast Stampers weekly sketch challenge. (Click here to view this week's sketch.) I was always a SCS "stalker" I would love to go see other peoples galleries for inspiration. Now I jumped in both feet and love it. I have my own gallery there now as well. (Click here to visit)


I love these stamping challenges, it's a great way to jump start motivation and creativity. Not that we need reasons to stamp but they do just that. "OH wait it's Wed, SCS Sketch challenge day gotta get to work" :-) Lauren M does a weekly Sketch challenge as well on Saturdays, that keeps me busy on the weekends :-)


That's all for now.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...