Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Serendipity Stamps






Here is a ceramic tile I did using the Quilted Pumpkin from Serendipity Stamps. I colored in with chalks and used a crystal laquer to highlight the leaves which make it shiny. I thought it gave them some dimension.




This second project was using Serendipity Penguin stamp. I decided to start with circles, then after playing around I ended up with this which is like a Christmas Ornament. Never too early to start thinking about Christmas ornaments right? I used SU Dazzling diamond glitter around the edges and some glitter glue on the iceberg and snowflake.


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...