Saturday, October 13, 2007

Challenges, Challenges - Ornaments

There is a weekly bloggers challenge, where very talented ladies take a stamping challenge and run with it. I love browsing their blogs to see what the challenge is and their creations. This week I thought I'd play along to see if I can take on the challenge. Their challenge this week was to create an ornament. What fun! Recently I posted an ornament I made while playing with circles and my Penguin stamp. After seeing this challenge I decided to use my Snow Pets to create another ornament.

Here are my results. All images are Serendipity Stamps. I used Stampin Up watercolor pencils to color in the images. Added some dazzling diamonds and crystal effects. The snow on the Snow Pets ornament (the cube one) was created using Stampin Up's white flock. I haven't used that much, I don't even know if they still have it, but it worked great for the snow!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...