Monday, October 29, 2007

Lizzie Anne's Weekly Challenge


Here is my card from week 2 of LAD's weekly challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Gotta love these great sets. The best part is that they are not mounted on wood and they come in their own little Jewel (CD) cases! Perfect for storage! This week Craft Critique did an awesome write up about the company, check it out.


I have to say I love these weekly challenges. I used two stamps from two sets for this challenge: Funky Floral and Blissful Blossoms! Yes I do like the floral sets.

2 comments:

Meridith said...

This is so cute! I really love how that pink flower pops right off the card! Thanks for playing along!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Cute!~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...