Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Sketch Time



This week Lauren had a great sketch to play with! This card opens up vertically and the cool black band on the bottom has a magnet under the flower to keep the card closed! The shimmery gold paper I picked up at a local paper warehouse, I thought it was very cool. The flower is punched out with the Stampin Up scallop punch. The stamp is one that I purchased at my local stamp store by Impress Rubber Stamps.




Thanks Lauren for the wonderful weekly inspriation!

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE the elegance, and the godl embossing! Balck and godl are so perfect together!
Great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...