In the first one I used Baby Blue Stickles from Ranger, this is awesome glitter glue. I put the glitter on the iceberg and dabs of it on the snowflakes. With the background I used a very simple (but effective) direct to paper technique. Sometimes it's the simple things that work the best. The image of the penguins is also mounted using large pop dots to make it a little dimensional.
The second card I used a bit of the glitter on the snowflakes and used some water coloring for the iceberg. I know this is hard to see in a photo but I used Stampin Up white flock for the bodies of the penguins. I used the scrapped oil pastels technique I picked up from the Technique Junkie Newsletter, again a very simple but highly effective technique.
Finally, I made this last one using glossy card stock. This background is an old one that comes up again and again, I've seen it in many different places so I won't give it a name. Using versamark ink I stamped on the glossy paper. Using a rubber brayer you just roll the ink over and wipe all the excess.