Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Basket Fun

Getting ready for Easter? I was out today and found these great little boxes and they were cheap $1.69 for 12! I had to get them. They are intended for wedding favors, but my current intention is an Easter basket. I made this little darling basket using my great papers from Mothers & Daughters Creations. I added "fake" glitter eggs for the "look" but they would hold some candy real nice.

I started by covering the 4 sides using Stampin Up Rose Red. Then cut out pieces for each side using some great paper from Mothers & Daughters Creations. I created the corners using Stampin Up's ticket punch. I punched (Marvy) the flowers using the M&D paper and Rose Red with a brass brad (Making Memories) in the middle. The cool chick is by Imaginisce and can be found here.

Here is a sample picture of my finished product along side the original box before it was fully assembled.


This came together really quick and I loved how it turned out.

Thanks for looking.

Till later.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little birdie!!! and it all just has so much texture! Adorable~

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so adorable! I love the range of things you do - beautiful cards and really original altered projects - these little baskets are just gorgeous. I love the Loves Me card below too - beautiful job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...