Friday, March 28, 2008

Don't Eat the Cake!



Here she is CAKE SOPHIE! Sophie is the new moose on the loose at Hanna Stamps. Today is Friday and that means Hanna Stamps challenge time over in the SCS forum. This weeks challenge was to bring on the BLING! For my bling I chose to use glitter!! I used glitter background paper on the left from DCWV stack pack. Glitter brads from Making Memories and Stickles make the cake yummy. I colored Sophie using Copics and Prismacolor makers. The base is Stampin Up Regal Rose with Rose red accents. The background was embossed using the Cuttlebug. Finally, the great sentiment is from Imaginisce and can be found at Mothers & Daughters Creations. I also mounted the pretty flower layer with pop dots and Sophie is encircled with nestablities and she is also mounted with pop dots. This gives me a few raised layers.

I have some Friday enablers for you. There is still a little bit of time to save 10% at Starving Artistamps. See this link for all the great details! You have until March 30.

If you love some of the Riley's and Sophie's you have seen as well as the Hanna I posted yesterday you will want to keep your eyes peeled for Hanna Stamps next release. I believe it's really soon. Check out their forum on SCS here. I can't wait to see what's next. I love these stamps so cute and sweet. I definitely need to order more Hannas!

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....


3 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

so cute I just love the bling soo sparkly.

Lesa said...

Maria, This is "adore'able! Great job and I LOVE the colors.

laos348 said...

What a suerpcute card! Love the colors and the sparkle.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...