Friday, February 1, 2008

GO Stamp Shopping .... Special Discount...Starving Artistamps

Are you ready to go shopping? Aren't we all ALWAYS ready? Well, have I got a special treat for you! You need to pop on over to Starving Artistamps, they have just released some new wonderful goodies! You have to check out the wonderful floral images they have just released. Bold silhouette flowers are just stunning! And don't forget to check out the new Tulip and Orchids images, they are to die for! I can't wait for the mailman to bring my order of these flowers! With the cold weather in the winter it's refreshing to make some great springtime cards!

Now for the best part, you can receive a special Discount on your Starving Artistamps order! YES you heard that right, SAVE 10% on your order when you use my special code... mariadis!

Here are the details:

  • When you are have made your choices use mariadis as your special discount code.

  • Please enter this code in the discount code box. Once you enter the code, click "recalculate", you should see the discount come up immediatley.

  • If you do not see the discount applied immediately, stop (do not finalilze your order) and contact Starving Artistamps at strvingartistmp@aol.com (This discount can not be combined with any other offer, offer expires March 31, 2008)

    What are you waiting for? I have lots of Starving Artistamps samples up my sleeve and will share them all! Stay tuned......

    Here is one I made using one of the great butterflies from Starving Artistamps.



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...