Thursday, February 7, 2008

Starving Artistamps - New Images

Yesterday I received a bunch of new Starving Artistamp images from their new releases. Let me tell you they are AWESOME! I have to admit I was not sure of what their sizes would be like, but they are big and stamp beautifully. These first two I have to share are from the Tulips and Orchids sheet. Check out this flower......


I know it's the same card layout. Initially I stamped the flower a few times and decided to color them in using different colors. I cut both of them out and just ended up going with the same layout. At first I was not sure if I would share both because I like the pink one better, but then I figured why not show you guys both. They are both colored in with markers. I added some glitter to the middles. The background is of course using the Cuttlebug embossing folders and the pattern paper is from my DCWV stack packs.

I will work more with this great flower some and see what other ideas I come up with. Stay tuned there is alot more coming from Starving Artistamps. Don't forget you have until the end of March to get your 10% discount! Check out the details here.

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

That is a nice big floral stamp very different. I realy like both cards equally- the pink and the purple one.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...