Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

Ok not yet, but soon enough. This little chickie is from Serendipity Stamps. Isn't he the cutest? I started this with Lauren's weekly sketch challenge in mind. I flipped her sketch and came up with this. This image is a bit larger than what she used but in the end it worked out.

I colored him in with prismacolor markers. Rangers stickles is what gives the glittery sparkle of the eggs and I also added some to his beak. Who says a duck can't have a glittery beak! The papers in the background are from DCWV. The green is a glitter stack where each page is all glitter! The flower in the corner is actually foam. I picked up some glittery "foamies" at Michaels.

Do you love Serendipity stamps? Did you know that Mothers and Daughters is carrying them now? Check it out here.

Back to stamping before the kiddies wake up from their nap.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring. tfs

Melissa Cheney said...

Such a CUTE image!! Your coloring is great and you did a great job with Lauren's sketch! TFS

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...