Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunshine Chickie

Recently I purchased some great stamps from Mothers and Daughters, they are a new online company. These great clear stamps are by Imaginisce. I started with a Mellow Moss (Stampin Up) base and embossed it with the Cuttlebug. The great paper I used in the background is also from Mothers and Daughters. I stamped the chick on white cardstock and colored in using markers. I added pink glitter to his wing. I outlined the "sunshine" sentiment with my glitter gel pens in pink and adhered it with pop dots to make it stand out. Recently on a trip to Joannes I picked up some DCWV stack packs on sale because they were considered Christmas merchandise. One pack at Glitter paper, so the punched out "glitter" circles are from that pack.

3 comments:

laos348 said...

What a fun card! I like the layout and the colors you chose. I need to go check that site out!

JazzyH said...

The card is so spring! I love the chick.

KTB said...

ria, love the backround green pressed papper with the stamp. keep it up.