Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lauren's Saturday Sketch



Today I had time to work on Lauren's sketch challenge from last Saturday. This was the sketch. The only thing I realized just now is I didn't add the paper piercing, darn! Oh well. I used this cool Starving Artistamp flower. It's from the new silhouette flower line. These very bold stamps are just amazing.

For this card I started with Stampin Up Baroque Burgandy and embossed it with the script embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. The two background papers are from DCWV stack packs. The green one is very shimmery, not sure that the photo picks that up well. The ribbon actually from Walmart and I'm not sure about the paper flower in the corner, I believe it's from the Target dollar spot.

Don't forget the great deals over at Starving Artistamps. You have until the end of March to save 10% if you use my special code. See all the details here. Also if you ACT NOW you can get a free cling with your order.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty card! Love the new silhouette flower stamp too!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Very bold and striking,Maria.I like it!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Maria! Love the colors!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...