Monday, February 18, 2008

MORE SILHOUETTE FLOWERS AND A CHALLENGE


I hope everyone had a good weekend, probably a long weekend. Our weekend was nice, we went out on Saturday night which was alot of fun. Reconnecting with the hubby after a long week with the kids is always a nice thing.

This is a simple card I made using one of the new silhouette flowers at Starving Artistamps. As usual I used my Stampin Up Baroque Burgundy. Seriously, do you think SU has extras of this color in their back room or something? I hate when stores take away things you love! Anyhow, I stamped this awesome silhouette on Baroque Burgundy and use large black eyelets in the corners. The base is SU Mellow Moss and all the patterned paper is by Basic Grey.

Remember you can save and receive free CLING at Starving Artistamps. Now until Feb 25st, buy one full sheet of unmounted rubber stamps, get one sheet of cling for it free! See the details here as to how you can save 10% on your next Starving Artistamps order. Check out all their new stuff here. Continue to check back as I will have more Starving Artistamps samples to come.
Did you like this simple sketch? Give it a whirl as a challenge this week and post your link back here to share your work, I'd love to see it.
Till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...