Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NO STAMPS, WHAT?


I made this very simple card as a birthday card and didn't use any stamps! Can you believe that? I started with a cool sheet from a DCWV stack pack and embossed it with the happy birthday words embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. The ribbon is from Michaels as is the flower. As simple and plain as it is I thought that this came out nice.
I just love the Cuttlebug I can't wait to get some of the new embossing folders. I just recevied the scallop circle nestablities so I need to go play with that now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that embossed paper! It's gorgeous!

Stampin' Meg said...

It doesn't need any stamps-it looks perfect as it.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...