Saturday, February 16, 2008

Silhouette Flowers - Starving Artistamps

Here is one of the new silhouette flowers from Starving Artistamps. For this one I started with Stampin Up Vanilla and used the script Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. The polka dot paper is from Making Memories. The ribbon is a beautiful satin ribbon I found at Walmart at year end 75% off and the shiny bling is from the Target dollar spot. I stamped the flowers using Stampin Up's Baroque Burgundy and mounted it on matching paper. I was so bummed with SU took away Baroque Burgundy and Eggplant Envy they were always my favorite colors. I don't know what I will do when I run out of the paper, which is going to happen! :-(


You don't want to forget to get your Starving Artistamps order in soon. You can save 10% on your next order (details HERE), and if you order in the next week you can get a sheet of original cling for FREE. (Offer is good on all full sheets by Red Castle, Doodle Factory, Starving Artistamps).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Ria!! Wow!! Love that stamp and what you did with it!

Stampin' Meg said...

very very pretty- great color combo and the embossing is really nice on it!

Aimee said...

This is very nice.. love the cuttlebug embossing