Thursday, March 13, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

Beate has started another cool weekly challenge. Every Tuesday she will host an inspiration challenge. Very cool! She even has a inspriation challenge Design Team in place!

This is this weeks inspiration -------------------------}

Here is my take on this beautiful inspiration:

I actually started with a white base and adhered my patterned papers to it. I'll be honest I'm not sure "who" makes these papers. I believe one is Basic Grey. These were full 12 x 12 sheets that I usually pick up at Michaels/Joannes and I always end up cutting the ends off and not remembering what company there are. This great silhouette stamp is from Starving Artistamps. Be sure to check out this post regarding a special at SA through the end of March.
Be sure to check in tomorrow I have something cool to share with you.
Till Later.....



6 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria this is absolutley stunning. You did a fantastic job girl!

beate said...

Beautiful card, Maria!
Thanks for trying out the new challenge. Hugs and smiles

Marilyn said...

Isn't this challenge fun - I wish I had time to play - but yours turned out wonderful - love this!!

Carolyn King said...

that is beautiful!

Stampin' Meg said...

very pretty-I like the drtama of the black botanical shillouette.

Kerry J. said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you used the inspiration piece!!!