Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Rak



This is a lovely birthday RAK I received from Jennifer of Jennifer's Sweet Designs. How awesome is that? THANKS JENNIFER I really appreciate it!

The big birthday weekend was nice, got out to see Dark Knight and had a nice dinner. I've been looking up all sorts of fun from CHA checking out all the new stuff coming out! Some exciting stuff.

I'm sure you have see many links with some awesome photos here are two that I've checked out:Limelight AND Shopping Diva. If you know any please share I would love to check out more.

Well I didn't have stamping time today but did get a few images colored and glittered yesterday so hopefully I will have some play time tomorrow!

thanks for stopping by and thanks again to Jennifer for the sweet RAK!

Till Later....


Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...