Friday, July 11, 2008

Treehouse Stamps Challenge

Last night I stopped by the party for the Treehouse Stamps release. There was some chichat and challenges going on. I decided to participate in the sketch challenge. Unfortunately I missed out on some chichat because I went off to creat this card for the challenge. I got it posted by the 11:30pm deadline! PHEW! UNDER PRESSURE! LOLOL! I then checked in before I logged off to get to sleep and saw that I WON the challenge!! Woo Hoo! I was psyched. So now I should be receiving a few Treehouse Stamp goodies! How cool is that?

This butterfly is one of the Treehouse singles. I colored her in with copic markers and added some stickles to her wings. I cut her out using my circle scalloped nesties, Regal Rose is the larger layer. This awesome glittery paper is by SEI and I mounted that on Chocolate Chip paper. Swiss Dot embossing folder gave me the background, ribbon by American Crafts and once again Chocolate Chip as the mount for the card.

I like how this came out, especially since I cranked it out fairly quickly!

That's it for now! As always thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So soft and pretty, excellent job.

Primitive Seasons said...

Hi Maria: I got your beautiful card and the blog candy today and the stamps are wonderful and such nice packaging. I can't wait to get them into ink which I'll probably get to this weekend. Thanks so much for such a wonderful gift! Have a great weekend!
Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Tam said...

Wow, congrats again go to you! You wanna come rub my head or something - you've got some great mojo going on right now:) And totally deserved, I might add! Beautiful card - enjoy your weekend!
Tamara

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card Maria, LOVE the fun coloring and darling layout. Jennifer :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...