Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dare to get Dirty

Have you seen all the awesome challenges for "Dare to get Dirty" this year? I only participated in one! I know I really wanted to do more but I just didn't have time this week. I wanted to share one that I made for one of the sketch challenges.

Let's chat about adhesive shall we? We all have loads of it. I'll bet some have drawers full of different kinds from glue sticks to tape to mono adhesive. I usually reach for my ATG gun which I love. Then I received some Stampers Magic Tape to try out! This stuff is really cool especially when working with small images you need to stick down. Using the ATG works great but it's rather clumsy for little tiny things and images. With this tape you just peel off a bit stick your image on cut around and then peel off the back. Best part (for me at least) if you put your sticky image down and then say "oops" it's not in the right place you can pick it up without injuring your paper. This awesome tape is available at Starving Artistamps. Check out this tutorial here...

That's it for now! Stay tuned for more chat about this awesome new adhesive. Don't forget Thursday is Mothers & Daughters Creations challenge day.

Till later...



Card details:
Image Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: SU & Basic Grey
Stickles Glitter Glue

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...