Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dylusional Art Journalling

I'm up on the MIXED MEDIA MOJO blog today with all this fun journal page.

I'm working in my small Dylusions book.  I have to say I love this book and am glad I got one!

Here is a layout I did this week using Dylusions Stamps:





I started with various Dylusions Sprays of different colors and just randomly sprayed over the pages.  Her dress was paper pieced and I added a little color with sharpie markers.

Stamps shown here:


Dylusions Clear Sets: "Clearly Borders" & "Clearly the Right Words"
Dylusions Red Rubber: " Curious Corrin"
Tim Holtz Red Rubber: Mixed Media CMS125
Unity Stamp Co: Marah Freedom


Be sure to swing on by MIXED MEDIA MOJO for inspiration a Design Team Call and our Current March challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria


1 comment:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab colours and design.xxx

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...