Monday, March 16, 2015

Growing in Unity Week

HI there!  I'm excited because out of all the planning I do (which I love doing) I did remember to grab a Growing in Unity week for myself this year.  I've been helping out a few years now and it's been fabulous.  I love how excited all the gals get for their week, it's awesome.  And what's not to love with Unity right?  Thanks to Angela for letting me be a part of this great program!



Have you seen the Unity Blog Hop yesterday??  You need to check it out it's wonderful and I was actually able to join as well which also was so exciting and fun for me.  Be sure to swing in by the Unity Blog for the Hop and join us on the hop.

Now onto my Day 1 of GIU!


Foxes seem to be a popular image of sorts nowadays and this fox called "Foxy & Fabulous" is super cute.  I paired him with a "wood" like background I thought it made it look more "rustic" like he's hanging around a barn or something of the sort.  At least that is what I thought of when I was creating.

Be sure to swing on by Unity and check out the great deals from this weekend still going on!


I hope you will swing back tomorrow!  I will draw 2 lucky winners for a random prize from Unity (they are so generous) and I am thinking of pulling from my Unity stash to give something away myself, so stay tuned!

Till tomorrow!!!!

Maria





30 comments:

Brittany M. said...

So glad you got a spot thus year for GIU! Great card...i love the rustic feel :)

Cynthia said...

Looking forward to your inspiration this week, Maria. The little fox is adorable!

Brandi R said...

Congrats on your GIU spotlight this week! From seeing this card, it's well deserved. This is fabulous! LOVE that image♥

D.Ann C said...

Love that stamp! Fab card! Think she's hangin' around the hen-house?! : )
Have fun in the spotlight!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love that fox and your great coloring! Great paper choices too. Glad you have a GIU spot this time!

Kris B said...

Fun card! Cute image and I love the papers you used! Congrats on being this week's GIU designer!

Janis said...

Wonderful image and fun card. I like the woodgrain pattern. It does look like this foxy critter might be up to no good....better stay away from my chickens!!! :)
TFS!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

I LOVE the image!!!! What a cutie pie---I need that stamp!

Sweet April said...

Congratulation on being this week GIU girl!Your foxy card is simply marvelous,love the look on her eyes.

Crystal said...

Very nice coloring on that fabulous fox! I'm so happy that you got a spot this year. I am sure I am not the only one who is super thankful for all of your help in coordinating GIU all year. It is such a fun program for everyone! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your weeks creations!

Sue D said...

Fabulous fox card. I like the woodgrain background.

ionabunny said...

So cute. Love this elegant fox. Must be a vixen. Love the woodgrain bg. Hugz

Samantha said...

Great card. Love the sentiment - don't know why but as I read the sentiment I thought of the movie Austin powers...I even thought the fox had a Beyonce vibe.
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to see you and your creations this week.

heidiscoll said...

Love it! The wood background works great with this stamp! :)

Gaylynn said...

This is very nice, Maria. Love the rustic look to it and the way you showcased that awesome fox.

Katie said...

Aww, love this cute fox! Love your card design too! Great job! :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Anonymous said...

I found it first time I looked up your blog I forgot the s in the first part and it took me to someone else's blog but I found it ... You make beautiful cards!

Stampy Sister said...

That fox is just gorgeous!

krcmasterpiece said...

LOVE the foxy sentiment! You've highlighted the fox perfectly.

Leanne said...

Lovely card & congratulations on being the Unity Gal this week.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Glad you also got a spot for GIU week! Very cute card. Thanks for all your hard work on GIU!

Doreen said...

What a fab image,love the wood background.xxx

Judy said...

Fun card. I really like that sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

SHartl said...

This little fox is so cute and I love the happy yellow paired with the wood grain!

Anonymous said...

I love this fox image, I can't seem to get enough of the curls on her head and her long eyelashes. Just Darling!

Ruby said...

It is nice to see you as GIU gal this week. This is such a fun card. Looking forward to your creations this week.

Julie Odil said...

Yea! I'm glad you get to be the GIU girl since you do so much work for the program. I was so disappointed with the sign up this year. I hope they re-vamp it for next year. But hey, on to your card. I love that foxy image! Very cute!

Beth F. said...

Fabulous paper choices for your card!
Beth
Beth's Beauties
bfiscus[@]nntc[dot]net

Anonymous said...

I just love this card!! Super cute!!

Waving My Wand said...

Boy, you nailed the woodsy feel to this foxy card. I love it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...