Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo March

Hey there!  It's time for another challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo!  First off though have you seen  we are having a design team call and would love for you to apply, check it out HERE.

This month we are making ATC's and the twist is to make a set!


Here is what I came up with:


I tried to take pictures of steps along the way also which show the products.






Some shots of each card:


Be sure to swing on by MIXED MEDIA MOJO and play along!

Thanks!

Till next time!

Maria

2 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great ATCs - of course I love that bird

Barb Housner

crafty creations said...

Great atc's - have enjoyed doing mine

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...