Monday, March 2, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge


I played along in this week's sketch challenge using a new MFT set.  My LSS had some new ones in and I grabbed two yesterday while I was there.

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is what I did:


I used Stamping Up solid yardstick (I need to get some MFT the colors look amazing), pattern paper by Pebbles called "Family Ties" and 2 MFT sets: One of My Favorite Peeps and Spring Tulips.

I thought about it after I finished how I added "extra" panels and hope that it's not "illegal" LOL!  Well I do love the yellow and blues.  I didn't capture it well (it's really windy and freezing outside) but I used Wink of Stella on the peep and her shoes for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute card! Love your bright, sweet paper choices and of course that adorable image! So glad you played along at MFT!

Susan R. Opel said...

Yep - the MFT colors are awesome! Glad you could find a set or two to play with at your LSS! :)

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...