Friday, May 11, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday and NEW {IPPITY}!


Friday means some Friends with Flair Unity/{ippity} style!  Did you hang out at the release party last night?  Lots of fun chatting while Angela posted all of the new releases.  

Today for FWF I have a card using the new release of course:-)



For this I used One of those Days and the sentiment from Java Friend.  



Come join me on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - GOT {Ippity} Maria Levine's {ippity} Fan Page! I share lots of samples, ideas, sales, sneak peeks! I also have a GUEST DESIGNER challenge join going on right now! I'm looking to bring a guest with me and my {ippity} Design Team for our JUNE BLOG HOP! You will receive a fun package from me including {ippity}Stamps!


To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

BIG MOTHER'S DAY SALE GOING ON:


While you are filling your cart with new releases you will also want to check out the big clearance section also!


Also there is still time to go on my {ippity} hop with my {ippity} DT HERE!  I am giving away an {ippity} prize and will announce that later today!!

AND I would love for you to join my {ippity} DT for the Month of June and join me and my team on our hop then!  Play along with our FLORAL theme for the hop using {ippity} if you have them but it's not required.  One lucky person will be our guest next month!  That person will receive a package from me including some {ippity} stamps!




Here is a recap of the new releases for you:








Another magnificent {ippity} release!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Swing on by a little later for the WINNER of the blog hop!!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

18 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh look at that bird! I hadn't seen the new releases yet, TFS!

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is darling!!

Kary said...

Such a sweet card, Maria! That bird is so cute!!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the new sets too! Sorry I missed out on the fun last night.

JPScraps said...

Oh so cute!!

Ruby said...

This is a really cute card. Love the bird image.

Jessica said...

Its another cutie pie creation by Maria!
:O)
Jessica
Happy FWF Friday!

Lisa H. said...

super cute. love this birdie!

Jen said...

Cute! Love the new releases!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, the new releases are awesome! Sweet card!

marilyn said...

That bird is so cute. Great card!

Linda said...

very cute and great ideal.

BloomingPink said...

AAAHHHHH...such a sweet tweet.

I just want to give her a hug!

Eva said...

Your card is adorable! That bird stamp is really cute.

Becky Litz said...

what a cute bird! thanks for sharing

Julie Odil said...

Your card is very sweet! Love it!

Amy said...

Pretty birdy!

Scrapper Myra said...

Funny birdy.