Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun from the Castle!

Hey there peeps! Today I have a fun card to share with you using a fun image from QUEEN KAT DESIGNS!

These images are fantastic images for coloring and she has a great variety of styles.  This card is using the image Unique Francis Mary:


I decided to use this one image in 2 parts, so I cute out circles with a circle punch the parts I wanted.  I think it works great!  I almost looks like the cat is peeping out from behind a tree but really it's her skirt.  I used my tiny attacher to attach the lace, gotta love that tool!  And my paper is from My Mind's Eye. 

Be sure to go check out all the great images Queen Kat has to offer!

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...