Friday, May 18, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday and {ippity} Chick Challenge!

It's time for Friends with Flair Friday!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the {ippity} Chick Challenge this week!

Check out the sketch this week:





I used a Unity sentiment from Favorite Sentiments along with the butterfly from the {ippity} kit Now & Always.




To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

AND I would love for you to join my {ippity} DT for the Month of June and join me and my team on our hop then!  Play along with our FLORAL theme for the hop using {ippity} if you have them but it's not required.  One lucky person will be our guest next month!  That person will receive a package from me including some {ippity} stamps!  Come on by my Facebook Fan page for more info or to post your floral creation!






Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

20 comments:

Ruby said...

Great CAS card. Good take on the sketch.

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Sarah Mailloux said...

I love the paper pieced b-fly. The size of the pattern is perfect for the size of the bf.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nice summery colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! Great job on the sketch!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Cute card and fun cheery colors, great job on the sketch!

JPScraps said...

Lovely card!!

Toni K said...

Love the colors! Awesomely cute card :)

Tonya said...

Very pretty! I love that butterfly.

Chris D. said...

What a summery card! Love that butterfly!

Kary said...

Maria, this is so cute!! Love the colours and a great take on the sketch.

BloomingPink said...

VERY NICE...love the colors and paper piecing!

Gwen said...

What a fun and happy card! Love the polka dots and your take on the sketch!

Eva said...

Maria, your card is super cute. I love the happy colors you used, makes me smile to look at it.

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Maria. I'll check out your Facebook page.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

So cheery!

shuggy said...

holy cow this is cute!!

Karen L said...

LOVE this!!! Those bright orange buttons are such a great touch!

Jen said...

Those buttons and bright papers are fabulous together!

Heather said...

Love the bright cherry card you created with the sketch! FABULOUS job!