Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{ippity} Sneak Peek #2

The big monthly {ippity} / Unity release is this Thursday!  Join us for some fun chatting in the Unity SCS forum starting at 7pm CST.

Today I have a sneak peek #2 for you:



Get ready because it's going to be a blast and I promise a great release! You will want them all!

I want to be your {ippity} chick!  So when you are ordering your {ippity} (and you can add Unity to your cart as well) be sure to pick me Maria Levine as your {ippity} chick!

Come on over to my Facebook fan page GOT {ippity} - Maria Levine's {ippity} Facebook fan page.  I share all my sneak peeks and sales as well as samples!

Did you know I have a small design team for {ippity}?  We do a monthly blog hop. Did you see this month's check it out HERE!

Well, I'm am currently running a Design team call and I'm looking for a guest to hop with us in June!  Post your creations to my Facebook fan page indicating it's for the call.  I would love to see {ippity} stamps but it's not required.  What is required is that you use flowers on your project to go with our floral theme for our hop!  My guest DT will receive a package of fun stuff from me including some {ippity} stamps of course!


Well that's all for now!

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek at what is to come this Thursday at the {ippity} release!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...