Friday, May 25, 2012

Friends with Flair / {ippity} sale / DT CALL

It's Friends with Flair Friday Unity/{ippity} style!  Today I want to share a card I made using one of the newer {ippity} sets called JAVA FRIEND.  I know I shared this one as a sneak peek but I don't believe I shared it on my blog in full!



The lovely pattern paper in the background is by My Mind's Eye.  I used some stickler for the heart.

FUN SALE GOING ON THIS WEEKEND ALL {IPPITY} IS ON SALE!


To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

AND I would love for you to join my {ippity} DT for the Month of June and join me and my team on our hop then!  Play along with our FLORAL theme for the hop using {ippity} if you have them but it's not required.  One lucky person will be our guest next month!  That person will receive a package from me including some {ippity} stamps!  Come on by my Facebook Fan page for more info or to post your floral creation!  DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS MONDAY MAY 28TH!  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE {IPPITY} BUT IF YOU HAVE SOME I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.






Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

16 comments:

Kary said...

Maria, this is such a pretty card!! I love that coffee cup!!

Eva said...

This is so cute!

Jennifer said...

LOVE this fun image!!! CUTE card!!! (=

michib said...

great card! I just received my Unity order with that stamp in it, so now I can't wait to ink it up.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a great card! Love it!

Ruby said...

This is a very clever card.

Mirta Sanchez said...

Loving that stamp, think I'll have to pop it into my cart! VERY COOL!

Linda said...

I think this is a great card.

JPScraps said...

Cute card!!

Carla said...

What a fun card!

shuggy said...

so cute!!

Emily Keaton said...

That is so fun! I love the heart handle on that mug. :)

Scrapper Myra said...

Nice. Nice nice. Love that comfy cup.

Julie Odil said...

It is a happy card. Very nice!

Angie Blom said...

Maria.. I love this card! Very beautiful!!

Crystal said...

Coffee, happy, what's not to love on this card!