Thursday, May 10, 2012

{ippity} Chick Challenge Thursday!

Welcome to {ippity} Chick Challenge Thursday!

Chick Challenges with {ippity}


Today is time for another fun sketch challenge with the {ippity} Chicks!  Check out this fun sketch:


Here is what I did with the sketch using Music of My Heart:



Close up:



Get ready because TONIGHT is the NEW {IPPITY} RELEASE!  

Come join me on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - GOT {Ippity} Maria Levine's {ippity} Fan Page!

I share lots of samples, ideas, sales, sneak peeks!  I also have a GUEST DESIGNER challenge join going on right now!  I'm looking to bring a guest with me and my {ippity} Design Team for our JUNE BLOG HOP!  You will receive a fun package from me including {ippity}Stamps!

To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick.  Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks!  Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

Well that's all for now!  Stop by later this afternoon for a SNEAK PEEK at tonights' release!  THEN swing back at 8pm EST for the {ippity} chicks blog hop!  The Party is going to happened in the SCS form starting at 7pm CST / 8 pm EST.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...