Monday, May 14, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARK Challenge!


Not long ago I finally got a Paper Smooches set!  I actually was pleased to find them at a (somewhat) local scrapbook store.  I picked up one of my favorite sets called  Chubby Chums.  I will definitely have to get some more.

Each week at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge blog there is a new and fun challenge to play along with with!  It goes live each Monday and today I played along!

This week is called the Designer Draft challenge where you take sketches and use them as you see fit.




Here is what I came up with using the cat and the dog:


Aren't' these cuties!


Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

3 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So fun and cool!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This just makes me smile! :) Such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...