Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Release Day Blog Hop

Today is the Royal Release for Queen Kat Designs. Lots of new stuff in the castle with a fun royal court blog hop. If you just came from the fabulous Penny's blog you are on the right track, if not head back to the Queen Kat blog to start this awesome release day hop.

One of the new sets is a great teddy bear set here is a layout I created using him:

We are going to a wedding this month so Kaitlyn got a really nice pink dress and Tyler needed a suit so I found a tuxedo that was so affordable I had to grab it. This was our "dress rehearsal" so I had to take a picture.

This teddy bear set is rockin for little kids layouts! I didn't even color them, I just stamped and cut out of pattern paper and I think that it works great.


Here is another one:





YOUR NEXT STOP ON THIS HOP IS THE AMAZING TINA, SO CARRY ON.


That's it for now!


Till later.....



15 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, what fun layouts. Love the paper piecing!

2amscrapper said...

The teddy bear stamps are perfect for your great layouts.

kellyjean said...

Those images go perfectly with your first photo. Great job on each of them!

Beverly said...

That stamp is so stinkin' cute! Love it! Your projects with it are awesome!

Penny said...

what adorable ideas!!! love the stamping on the pp!

My Serendipity said...

very cute layouts! Everything you used complimented the photos in your layouts! thanks for sharing

AlienAnessa said...

Your paper piecing is just adorable - perfect way to use the bears! =)

Anonymous said...

awwww....so adorable!!

Victoria said...

Love those teddies in patterned papers:-)

Taylor said...

Fun! I love all the pink!

Michelle said...

That is adorable! I love it!!

andrea m said...

these are just fantastic Maria!

Kristine said...

:) Awwww...such a cute teddy and I just love all your paper piecing with them!! CUTE layouts too.

Little C's Creations said...

These are super Cute, Ria!! U're right, they do look cut even if you stamp just on DSPs!! Love ur layouts too!

Hugs,
Jen

Linda said...

that photo is stinkin' cute and I love your ideals with it.... too cute.... hottie

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...