Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Blog Hop

Welcome to the Queen Kat Royal Wednesday blog hop! If you came from the wonderful Victoria's blog you are on the right track, if not head back to the QKD blog to start from the beginning. This week we are using one of the Queen's awesome fun sketches for our challenge.


Check out this sketch:




Here is what I came up with. I decided to take this card sketch and turn it into a layout and of course I had to flip it.


Now be sure to continue on this awesome hop and head on over to the amazing Andrea, I know she will have a super awesome creation for you.

Thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Very cute Maria. I love the layout and the border of those cute little fish.

Erin Bigler said...

This is so sweet, Maria. That's an awesome photo (love the angle from which it was taken!) and the stamped images set it off perfectly!

Jacqueline said...

such a cute picture! Love the layout!!

Victoria said...

What a great photo to memorialize. Love all the textures you've got going on.

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Maria,

How fun! You created a SB layout! Love what you did here... love that pic of your kids playing in the sand... worked out great with these stamps!! Great job on the sketch, and awesome planning again on the blog hop, girl! U ROCK!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow....amazing layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, just wanted to let you know that you have my NAME in your blog post, but the link goes to Andrea's blog. Andrea went ahead and linked back to my blog so that mine isn't completely skipped over, so you may want to change my name in your post to be Andrea's, that will fix the fubar.

AlienAnessa said...

That anonymous post was from me, Maria, sorry about that, clicked on the wrong thing.

I love this layout and your flip-flops!! Perfect for the picture!!! =)

Lara said...

What a sweet layout! I absolutely love it!

Tina said...

Wow, great page.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...