Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps - Stamp of the Month Release



It's July 1 and that means the Stamp of the Month release at Clear & Simple Stamps. This month's stamp set ROCKS! Along with the SOTM release it's also the monthly template release and this month's treat pack is soo cute! I made a few things to share using it.



This great template FOUND HERE is small but perfect for a little gift or treat for someone. It comes with dividers so you can hold 4 of those water bottle single serve drinks as I did below

I made mine a double and created two of the templates and stuck them together, so on the backside I included some jelly belly jelly beans in a cute little cello bag with a bag topper.
This project used the new Summer set which is the SOTM and a must have. I promise I will have more fun using this set soon! I created my own pattern paper with this set and colored in with copics. I then added some stickles for the bling.


Be sure to run over to the Clear & Simple store to check it out. Be sure to use discount code DTBLOG709 to get $1.00 off this great set.


Did you know that CSS sells Copic Markers now? OH YES and they offer great bundles with the SOTM. The Copic Marker Bundle with the SOTM is $26 - that's a $15 stamp set and $15 Copic Marker Trio set combined at a $4 reduction in price - you won't find a better bundle anywhere!

Be sure to come on over to our forum at
PCP and play along with the template we will love to see what you cook up!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Susie said...

Totally love what you did with this. Great idea to have the candy on one side.

Beth M said...

Super cute!

Basement Stamper said...

Very summery, love the flip flops & popsicles

Lori said...

What a great idea to use the two sides of the template to hold two different things! Love the summery look of your treat pack.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...