Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge



This week I was on vacation so I didn't have time to make something for this week's inspiration challenge but I still wanted to share with you what it is and the wonderful sneak peek butterfly created by fellow DT member Tracey!

Here is this week's inspiration photo:




Be sure to swing on by Lauren's blog for her awesome interpretation of this as well as the other DT members:


Alicia Weiman
Dana Gustafson
Dawn Easton
Jen Tapler
Kendra Wisenbaker
Kristin Bueter
Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Mackenzie Bruckler
Odette
Pam Imholz
Tamara Harder

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Hey Maria, I hope you had a wonderful vacation!

Kristin Eberline said...

Welcome back from vacation, Maria! Hope you had an awesome time :O)

Tamara said...

Too bad you couldn't play, but I am sure your vacation was a good trade :)

Thanks for still putting up the peeks, and the links.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...