Friday, July 3, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover


It's Friday's Unity Hip Hop Hangover. I made this layout the other day for the Unity Addicts challenge.
This week the challenge was to use Red, White and Blue. So I pulled this photo of my little ones from their first 4th of July. I heat embossed the hearts and the journaling block.
Come join us each Wednesday in the Unity forum at SCS for a new Unity Addicts Challenge. We are on our 41 week of challenges! I can't believe it! Fun stuff.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July.
Till later...

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this page!!!! tfs!!

Bonita Rose said...

so bright, I love it!

Purple Princess said...

Adorable page!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I just love their expressions! So cute, especially the lil fella on the right...what a great head of hair...it looks like he has a hip hop HANGOVER for sure!

Oh, and the layout if great too, but those lil faces are PRECIOUS.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

great layout

Unknown said...

Awww, precious pic! Fabulous LO too!

Monika in VA said...

Oh, so adorable!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...